CETA Scholarship Fund Application
College students majoring or minoring in Theatre Arts with the intent of becoming a theatre educator.
- Must be a full time student at any accredited college during the current academic year
- Must be majoring or minoring in Theatre Arts/Education, or double majoring in Theatre Arts/English with the intention of pursuing a credential. (being currently enrolled in a credential program is also acceptable)
- Must have successfully completed all college courses with a B or better
TO BE SUBMITTED
- A scholarship application form
- Personal essay regarding theatre experience, views on educational theatre and goals (500 words max)
- Two letters of recommendation from Theatre Educators written on high school and/or college university letterhead
- Official copy of college transcript
- Portfolio of academic and creative theatre work (acting or technical theatre)
- include a current theatre resume.
- Application must be postmarked no later than September 15th.
- Send completed application to:
Amanda Swann 17127 Gault Street, Van Nuys, CA 91406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification of scholarship recipient will be by October 1st