CALIFORNIA STATE THESPIAN FESTIVAL 2019
March 28 – March 30, 2019, Highlander Auditorium, Upland CA
Get ready for the best three days of high school theatre in California. The California State Thespian Festival features numerous performances presented by high school students from throughout the state. Students may participate in a variety of workshops led by theatre professionals, perform or view individual performance and tech events, audition for scholarships, shop for theatre merchandise, and hang out with 1200 other California Thespians.
2019 Festival Theme: I am . . . We are . . . Thespians!
As we grow and develop in high school, our character and our story changes: who we are, what we want, and what defines us. As teenagers, we are constantly being told to discover our passions, enhance our abilities, and find out what we are called to do for the rest of our lives. Out of all the unlimited possibilities we could have chosen from, out of all the obstacles and trials we have faced, one thing connects us all: theatre. This festival we encourage you to discover who you are, where you belong, and what you stand for. Who are you? The focus of California State Thespian Festival 2019 is to illuminate and inspire who you are as an individual. It is also a celebration of who we are as a community. We are advocates. We are family. We are Thespians.
REGISTRATION SELF HELP LINKS
- Check to see if your package was received?
- Check your IE title submissions here
- Check your form submissions here!
- Includes all of your student's submissions such as Scholarships, Short Film, Tech Crew, etc.
- Includes Troupe submissions such as Scenefest, Play Marathon, & Honor Troupe.
2019 HANDBOOK & SCHEDULE
- 2019 Handbook
- 2019 Track Assignments
- 2019 Festival Program - Coming Soon!
- Closing Number Program - Available Early February!
- 2019 Simple Schedule
- 2019 Blue Track / Gold Track Schedule Detail - Coming Soon!
- See your Troupe's IE Schedule Here - Available when Registration Closes
- Includes IE's, Scholarship Auditions/Interviews, SceneFest Appointments, Improv Spectacular, and Tech Crew Interview Times
- See your Troupe's Director and Chaperone Jobs Here - Available Early February!
2019 FESTIVAL RELATED EMAILS:
Stay up to date by subscribing to our Festival specific mailing list below!
IMPORTANT STEPS AND REMINDERS:
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTIVE SPONSORS AND VENDORS:
The following sponsors help us in providing robust opportunities and amenities for Festival.
These offerings would not be possible without the generous support.